Did you read the ‘Choose your own adventure’ books as a kid? The premise was that at each step of the journey, you get to call the shots and the outcome is based on the decisions you made along the way.
Well, business is exactly like that and deciding whether your business is ready to sell at Sydney’s Paddy’s market is one of those decisions. To help you decide if your business is ready, we have five simple questions for you to answer. Get ready, here they are:
- Do you have a great product in stock that people want to buy?
- Do you already trade online and want to expand your sales channels to less price sensitive customers?
- Do you have experience at garage sales, temporary pop ups, craft stalls, food markets, or farmers markets?
- Are you looking to grow your business?
- Do you want real customer feedback in real time?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions then you are likely a great candidate to set up a stall at Sydney’s Paddy’s markets. All you need to do now is contact us to have an experienced account management team connect with you to answer all your questions.